Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Curse of Being a Visual Person

I have a strength and a curse.  I am very visual.  By that I mean that I don't know what I want until I see it.  If I hang something in my house or lay a rug down or place jars on the counter and it doesn't look right, I will mess with it until it does.  It could drive other people crazy!  I have learned to just accept it, but it can be a pain sometimes.
Let's talk about my winter wreath...  I wanted more than just burlap and white so I added a little blue.  I put together and took apart the wreath at least 5 times.  I finally gave up and hung it on my front door.  I thought about that wreath every time I drove up to my house or left my house.  I couldn't stand it.  It didn't look right.  I was very proud of myself because I didn't take it down, but I was thrilled to death when Ash Wednesday came around and I could put my Easter wreath out.
Right now I am trying to figure out how to create a wall of pictures.  Here I go again...  I have tried the frames many different ways and each time I do, something is just not right, but I don't know how to fix it.  So here I go again...  :)

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you enjoy creating pleasing visual displays. So just enjoy it... It's a passion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remind me not to get you involved in Scrapbooking! LOL!! Talk about the possibilities! There's nothing wrong with wanting things to be the way you want them. Congrats on staying strong on that wreath, though.

    ReplyDelete