Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fostering


I just had the very fun, wonderful and blessed experience of being a foster mom to two puppies.  I only meant to foster one, but when I saw the two little sisters who had been rescued from a kill shelter, I just couldn't separate them.  I brought them both home.
I didn't know what to expect as a foster mom, but I will tell you that it has been an unexpected blessing!  I thought that I was doing something for them when really we were helping each other.  They brought me joy, laughter and fun!  :)
Here they are:

Megan and Daisy have a forever home now!  They leave tomorrow.  I can't believe how quickly they were adopted!  I have to say that I give so much credit to social networking when it comes to finding a home for these foster puppies.  I shared their pictures and my friends shared and their friends shared...  
They go "home" tomorrow.  I couldn't be happier for them!  They are being adopted by a young couple.  They really seem like great "kids"!  :)  
I am leaving this post feeling so much love for the puppies, for the animal rescue who saved their lives, and for their new family!  :)  

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of being a foster mom to animals. I'm not sure I could do that though...I seem to fall in love with every dog that walks through out door. Love the idea and so glad these cuties found a permanent home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy they were rescued and have a forever home! Congratulations on the unexpected blessing. You made a difference and cute, cute puppies.

    ReplyDelete